الثلاثاء، 31 يوليو 2012

We Love The Princesses

So back in the early days of July we "my friends, my sister and I" decided to go to Euro Disney since we're in Paris! it was a hell of a fun day, too many loops and queues.

The minute we stepped in the park we noticed the amount of lil princesses wandering around the place, so i started double zooming and capturing the cuteness without letting the freaky parents notice ;p so here they are!

 She's my favorite, adorable mashallaa 
 I didn't like the parent, عشان كذا صورتهم من ورا ;p
 princess of Japan, el pose so cute and she was so spoiled


 Grumpy princess? may9eer !! ;p

So it's ur job to know which dress belongs to which princess cuz i dont do princesses, اسألوني عن مولان وطرزان اقولكم اما البرينسيسز مو اختصاصي ;p

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق